MOTTO FOR 2011

Life is full of magic . . . find some

Sunday, October 01, 2006

"Urban Meyer"



24 x 24 (Acrylic on cardboard packing box)
Trying to do some protraits after the "Bobby" from a couple of weeks ago. Went to the Florida Alabama game and did this for my niece and her husband. They are big gator fans and recently married. This was done on a cardboard packing box from Restoration Hardware. I thought it was a neat surface and I like the way it came out almost looking like pixels. Good practice.

1 comment:

Judy Virostek said...

Steve, Love the painting but are there any REAL Gator fans? The painting of Bobby Bowden is much better in all ways......Go Noles !! ........Glad to see you back painting but totally understand the absence. I am now on leave, testing and then traveling. Wont return to after the 12th. Seeing the Fall in Maine with friends.........A big time Seminole Fan.....Judy
p.s. the painting is really good and I love your portrait work.