MOTTO FOR 2011

Life is full of magic . . . find some

Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Chrysler Building"


8 x 8 (plein air)
Hey, I'm still here. Haven't posted here in a while, but its not for lack of work. I've been pretty productive lately. Just haven't been able to photograph and post. I have changed my website around. Take a look: http://www.steveandrewsart.com/. Let me know what you think. This painting is from my recent trip to New York City. My wife and I went while the kids were at camp. Kind of a last minute thing, but we had a great time. New York City is different. We stayed in mid-town Manhatten on the eastside. I did three plein air sketches and this is one. I did this on Lexington Avenue just two blocks from our hotel. Not much time to paint. This one was about 20 minutes.

No comments: