MOTTO FOR 2011

Life is full of magic . . . find some

Monday, October 26, 2009

Wind and Light


16 x 20
My computer is finally back in business. I got a new one from Dell. When I turned it on out of the box there was a clicking noise. "This can't be right." says I. I talked with Jorge at Dell and he said it was the hard drive. He would send me a new one. Next day I get a hard drive open the box and it says "refurbished". I call Dell and speak to Sonja, then Bradley, then Jose, and they finally agree to send me a new one. Three weeks later I have a new hard drive and it is working great.
This week I am at the Crescent Beach Paint Out in Crescent Beach just south of St. Augustine. Having a great time, but working hard. Getting up early for that morning light, but it sure beats hanging around at the office.
This one is from a palm hamock near Marineland at the University of Florida Center.

No comments: