MOTTO FOR 2011

Life is full of magic . . . find some

Monday, January 11, 2010

My New Studio


One way


the other


I finally moved my stuff up to my oldest's old room. It's a really cool room that is above the garage. It has dormer windows and neat angles. My oldest was married last May, and just this week he started his first real paying job as an accountant. Yeah!!!

Well he has obviously been out of the room for a lot of months but I was holding off thinking that there wasn't enough wall space because of the dormer windows and just being lazy. Well about a month ago I moved his furniture out and decided that I would make this the creative part of the studio and the room attached to the garage would just have all the junk. This weekend I went and got some cheap indoor/outdoor carpet and put it over the nice pine floors so I didn't mess them up. I put a big four blub neon light and put in natural light blubs. I am trying to keep it simple. I am a firm believer that clutter expands to cover all the shelves and desk space so I am trying to keep that at a minimum. I am very lucky.

Now I am trying to come up with a good plan for the new year. I like to start with some goals. I have some in mind and I resolve right now to write them down sometime this week. How's that.

Thanks for looking.

No comments: