MOTTO FOR 2011

Life is full of magic . . . find some

Friday, July 04, 2008

Summer 100 (29 of 100)
"Grayton Vista"


8 x 10
This is a view at the lake at Grayton Beach State Park over on State Road 30A near Watercolor. This is a sketch. Working on showing some depth. This is also on a different kind of surface for me. It is multimedia board coated with gesso. It is kind of like masonite and has the advantages that it is very cheap and lite. I cut up a bunch of pieces into different sizes and I will be working on it for this summer project.

2 comments:

Linda Blondheim said...

Steve,
I really love this on as is. Supurbly simple and elegant.
Love,
Linda

Steve Andrews said...

Linda,

Thanks for the comment. I'm sure you have painted in this area before. I really enjoy your blog and paintings. Thanks.