MOTTO FOR 2011

Life is full of magic . . . find some

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer 100 (52 of 100)
"Florida Field"


8 x 10
This is Florida Field. Yes, Florida Field. I know. I'm a Seminole. Both of my twin boys got accepted at Florida this year. Zack, who's brain washing was not complete, or effective, decided to go. This is from a photo I took while on a campus visit with Micah. (Micah is going to FSU). After attending preview last month I have modified the standard cheer -- "It's okay/ to be/ a Florida Gator. / It's okay / to be / a Florida Gator."
From an artistic standpoint I like the orange of the rooftop against the blue of the sky.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Uncle Steve-

I love this picture! Of course a gator would. I would love to buy this picture from you for Ronny, that is if it is for sale. Let me know, tnandrews331@yahoo.com

Love,
Tiff