MOTTO FOR 2011

Life is full of magic . . . find some

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Summer 100 (87 of 100)
"Baldwin Angus Ranch"


8 x 10
This is from a car photo taken on I-75 around Ocala or Gainesville. There is a barn and another red building that has the words "Baldwin Angus Ranch". Every time a drive by I want to stop and take a photo. Unfortunately, that plan never works. By the time I realize its coming up I don't have my camera ready. This time I was coming back from a mediation in Orlando and just rolled down the window, pickup up my camera and aimed and shot. Or course the painting looks only marginally like the photo. But I like the way it turned out.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Hello Busy Painter Man - I've enjoyed following your summer/fall of 100. Lots of beautiful sky and water. And who knew there were still cowboys in FL? That was a great shot. Just noticed your Time Square photo - you do get around! I also saw two sketches that looked like they were of River Road in Cocoa - I liked them both and can't wait to see what you land on with those. My parents thoroughly enjoyed seeing you and the whole crew at the lake this summer. Glad to know of the good times still being had there. I will always have such fond memories of that place. Hope everyone is well and that your boys are enjoying college so far. Tell Julee hello for me.
sheri

Steve Andrews said...

Sheri,
Thanks for the comment. I thought I was going to be able to get down there and take some more photos on River Road, but the hurricane and gas situation got in the way. If there is one that you think would work for you let me know and remind me of the size you need. Look Julee up on Facebook.

Deborah Paris said...

I know exactly where this is- very nicely done!
Thanks for visiting my blog.

Steve Andrews said...

Thanks Debra. I love your work.

Steve