MOTTO FOR 2011

Life is full of magic . . . find some

Monday, April 05, 2010

"I-10 Near Madison"


5 x 7 Postcard Series
It is going to be a busy April. I am going to participate in the Chain of Parks Art Festival here in Tallahassee on April 17 and 18. It is a traditional outdoor festival so hopefully the weather will cooperate. It takes a lot of work to get ready. Picking out peices, ordering frames, all that stuff. But I am really looking forward to it. It's a benefit for the Lemoyne Art Center so come check it out. Plus they have kettlecorn!
Then the next day, April 19, I start a week long paintout in Evinston, Florida. Evinston is a tiny town south of Gainesville just off of 441. I drove through this weekend to check things out. I like the area. It is definitely that old Florida feel. Heres a link to the website: www.Evinstonpaintout.org Come check it out if you are in the area.
Thanks for looking.

No comments: